Write a letter to your friend inviting him to spend a few days with you

                                     

 

                                                                                                        Examination hall,

                                                                                                        A.B.C.(City).

                                                                                                        28 Jun, 2022                                                                                                                                                                                               

My dear Friend,

                I have the honor to invite you spend a few days of the summer vacation with me at my village. You know I live in a village situated in the heart mountains. There are many “gardens bright with sinuous rills” here. There grow “many incense bearing greenery” in the village. The fresh atmosphere enhances the beauty of this place, once you promised to spend the vacation with me at my village. Now you must honor your promise.

                  You must me sick of the dreary and monotonous routine work. You must be tired of the haphazard rush and the disorderly clam out of the city life, you must be in desperate need of an escape from the polluted atmosphere to some place “when rivulets dance in their waywardness with murmuring sound” and where birds

                 “In some melodious plot

                   Of beeches green and shadows numberless

                   Signets of summer in full throat-ease.” 

Aromatic lush green meadows fragrant with colorful add to the beauty of my village. The sky-kissing peaks playing hide and seek with the dark brown clouds present a splendid sight. This is the place where we can shake off the monotony and weariness of the city life. I hope you will bless with your jovial company at my Paradise village

                Hoping a fairly prompt reply from you,

                         Your sincerely,

                                 X.Y.Z